The Anti-Click Circuit Box contains the essential components for preventing clicking from the arm movement mechanism of the life-size Rapping Butler, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers. The Anti-Click Circuit Box can be installed in either direction to the positive lead of the arm movement mechanism's motor. Once installed, the speed of the arm movement mechanism will adjust and prevent any clicking that was previously prevalent.
1) Remove the positive wire from the arm movement mechanism's motor.
2) Splice together or solder that wire to the wire on either side of the Anti-Click Circuit Box.
3) Solder the unusued wire on the Anti-Click Circuit Box to the arm movement mechanism's motor.
4) Test, and your setup is now complete.
For compatability or installation questions, please feel free to 'Contact Us'!
Anti-Click Circuit Box for Animatronics
- All products are dispatched same or next business day from 60656, and will be shipped via one of the following shipping services:United States buyers: USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or FedEx Home DeliveryInternational buyers: eBay Global Shipping Program or USPS First-Class International MailAll small-scale (< 1lb) packages are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail.All large-scale packages are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery.*Tracking numbers are provided for all transactions.**Combined shipping available across all of our products.*
All of our products are guaranteed to be fully-functional upon arrival. If an issue with an item arises, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org), with photos and/or a video of the issue(s). Your product will then be replaced at no additional charge to you. A partial refund may apply for minor defects. Your product may be asked back via a pre-paid shipping label for a full-refund if necessary.